Top 3 Reasons to Repair Your Heater & Replace Your Heater
The moment something goes wrong with a heater, many homeowners jump into action and have a decision to make. Should you repair a broken heater or replace it? There are benefits to each, but there are also a few things to consider before choosing one over the other. Here are the top reasons to repair a broken heater and some reasons to replace the unit.
Top 3 Reasons to Repair
- If a heating unit is still relatively new, it may be a good idea to repair the issue quickly and keep everything working as efficient as possible. Newer models may need smaller repairs, unless something major goes wrong.
- When the unit encounters smaller issues simultaneously, there may be quick fixes that can prevent you from having to replace the heater completely. Call a professional to take a look at everything and determine what may be wrong.
- Repairing your unit may save you money because a replacement unit can be expensive. If the problems don’t warrant a new heating unit, you may not want to deal with the added costs. Instead, you can repair the issues for a smaller price and still have a unit working like new.
Top 3 Reasons to Replace
- When a unit is older, it may be more efficient to replace the heater as soon as it experiences serious problems. The older the heater is, the more difficult it may be to repair the issues and get everything working as it once did.
- When the repairs are going to be more expensive than the cost of actually replacing the unit, finding a new heating unit may be more beneficial in the long run as it would save you money and you’d have a brand new system.
- Even in the event of minor issues, if you are repairing the heater more and more, you may consider a replacement. Constant issues may be a sign of a bigger issue, which may mean the heater is breaking down completely.
Whether you need heater repair or replacement, Horizon Services can help. Let our team work to get everything operating in the most effective and efficient manner possible.
Need to schedule a service? Contact our team today.