Call (302) 440-3238 to Schedule an Appointment
During the hot summer months, having a functioning air conditioning system in your home can provide maximum comfort for you and your family throughout the season. Unfortunately, problems can happen, especially when you need your AC unit the most.
Whether you need to repair or replace your air conditioner, or even a pre-season tune-up, Horizon Services can help. With nearly three decades of experience in the industry, our Delaware HVAC technicians can arrive at your home on time and in uniform, inspect and diagnose the issue, and take care of the issue the first time around.
Benefits of hiring Horizon Services include:
- Our HVAC technicians are trained and gone through extensive background checks
- We offer same-day service and next-day installations
- We provide upfront pricing without any surprise fees
- We are available 24/7 at no extra costs
- We will arrive on time or the job is free of charge
- We use the most modern technology and techniques
- Each of our services is guaranteed for two years
AC Services We Provide
Our experienced and trained HVAC technicians offer the following air conditioning services:
- Air conditioner repair – No matter what type of repair your unit requires, you can depend on our Delaware HVAC technicians to get the job done right. Common repairs we make include refrigerant replacement, thermostat repair, high-velocity unit repair, central air unit repair, multi-zone air conditioning system repair, heat pump repair and replacement, and more.
- Air conditioner replacement – In some cases, the more cost-effective option is getting your unit replaced rather than making constant repairs. You should replace your unit if your AC is at least ten years old, not energy efficient, cannot keep your home comfortable, or lead to high energy bills.
- Air conditioner tune-up – Whether you have a newly installed system or a properly functioning one, schedule regular AC maintenance can improve the efficiency of your system, extend its lifespan, and reduced the likelihood of future repairs.
- Emergency air conditioner service – We understand that emergencies can happen at any time, whether it’s during the middle of the night or the holidays. Our experts are available 24 hours a day and seven days a week to handle any unexpected issues you encounter.
Let Horizon Services Resolve the Issue Today!
Our goal is to make sure our customers are 100 percent satisfied with the work we do. Not only do we have state-of-the-art equipment for repairs, but we also carry most major brands and nearly every type of AC unit.
Contact us and schedule a service with our Delaware HVAC technicians today.