We're Here to Help!
What Are Tankless Water Heaters?
As the name implies, tankless water systems do not rely on a tank to hold the hot water that they supply when you turn on a hot water faucet somewhere in your home. Instead, they heat the water as it flows through an advanced heat exchanger, providing a number of important benefits.
Benefits of Tankless Water Heater Systems
Tankless water heaters provide a number of benefits, including:
- Convenience. An endless supply of hot water is the primary benefit to most homeowners. The system can produce hot water almost indefinitely. Meaning, no more cold showers.
- Reduced risk of leaking or flooding. Because there’s no storage tank, a tankless system is much less likely to leak or cause a flood.
- Energy savings. By heating water only when you need it, a tankless water heater will cut energy costs by 30 to 50%. A conventional system, after all, has to heat and constantly reheat the 50 (or more) gallons of water in the tank to maintain that reserve of hot water we all expect when we turn on the tap.
- Space savings. About the size of a valise or small suitcase, a tankless water system takes up much less space than a water system with a tank. It is mounted on a wall, also saving floor space.
- Extended life. Tankless water systems typically last up to 20 years, more than double the life expectancy of a traditional water heater.
- Fresh, clean water. Water from a tankless system comes directly from your water system, rather than sitting in a storage tank, where bacteria and other harmful organisms might grow.
- Improved performance. In addition to overall energy savings, a tankless system uses energy more efficiently, converting up to 97 percent of the fuel it consumes into heat for your water.
- Reduced environmental impact. In addition to reducing water and energy consumption, a tankless system produces fewer emissions. And it will last as long as ten years longer than a traditional system, reducing end-of-service-life disposal costs.
- Tax benefits. Tankless water systems usually qualify for federal tax credits and may also be included in state tax benefit programs.
Tankless Water Heater Installation
You will be hard-pressed to find a tankless water heater installation team that is more professional than ours. All Horizon Services technicians have been trained and certified to install Navien NPE-A tankless water heaters, the top-selling high-efficiency condensing tankless water heater in North America. All Navien NPE models have stainless steel heat exchangers to extend service life and can be vented with PVC pipe. The NPE-A can be used with either natural gas or propane. And when they leave, you’ll find your home cleaner than we found it. Our team has your health and wellbeing in mind at every step of the process. Each of our techs receive 150 hours a year of technical training and routinely undergo drug testing and background checks.
The Warranties on a Tankless Water Heater System
In addition to a top-tier installation, your tankless water heater system is backed by the industry’s best warranty – six years on parts and labor through Horizon Services and 15 years on the heat exchanger through Navien.
HOW WE WORK & CLEAN FOR YOU
Every one of our expert technicians employs Horizon’s cleanliness best-practices, including:
- Using shoe covers and drop cloths in homes
- Using waterless soap, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant surface wipes on every job
- Frequent cleaning of hands, tools, and work surfaces
- Sick workers are staying home and being paid for sick time
We care about the health of our team, and how their health may affect you. That’s why we ask all technicians to closely monitor their own health and follow CDC guidelines on identifying symptoms, medical testing, and self-isolation.
$119 Drain Clearing
INCLUDES 1-YEAR ALL-CLEAR GUARANTEE!
Expires July 31, 2022$119 Drain Clearing promotion applies to clearing of one household drain only. Additional services, replacements, or costs not included. Offer applies to interior drains only. Residential only. May not be combined with any other offer. Additional surcharges may apply. Subject to change or availability.
Same Day Exterior Sewer or Water Service Replacement
Expires July 31, 2022"Same Day it’s Free” means that the dispatch or trip charge will be refunded in the event that we are unable to substantially complete (in working order) the service prior to 10:00 p.m. on the same weekday the service was initiated as scheduled. This offer does not apply to scheduling arranged through electronic or online systems without telephonic confirmation. Full completion times may vary. Offer not valid in the event of delays due to customer, needed alterations or repairs to prior repairs, electrical hook-up, inclement weather, product availability, or property and system accessibility. Substantial completion of replacment does not include permitting or inspection requirements. Substantial completion of full replacment during initial visit not guaranteed and full completion times may vary. Limited time offer subject to availability. Offer not valid on weekends; call for complete details. Terms subject to change. Residential Only.
Free Water Quality Test with Every Plumbing Service
Do you know the quality of your water?
Expires July 31, 2022FREE test will assess the following in your home’s water: hardness, chlorine, chloramines, total dissolved solids, irons, pH+ more. Set up a FREE no obligation assessment with a licensed water expert. No purchase necessary. Residential only.
Same-Day Camera Service
What's in your sewer line??
Expires July 31, 2022Dispatch fee additional. May not be combined with any other offer. Call for details. Offer not valid in MD. See website for details.