Heat Pump Tune-Up & Maintenance
Whether you are dealing with an old, worn-out heat pump, reduced efficiency, or a system that simply won’t turn on, our service technicians can. Regular heat pump maintenance and tune-up’s can prevent unnecessary breakdowns in the cold winter months or hot summer days in Delaware.
What are the Benefits of Regular Heat Pump Maintenance?
Annual heat pump tune-ups can help you avoid unnecessary problems with your home’s heating system. Additionally, it can save you money in the long run by decreasing the risk of major heat pump breakdowns that may require extensive repairs or replacement, and by lowering your energy bills due to improved system efficiency.
During your heat pump tune-up service, our technicians will:
- Check that all parts are in good working order, including motors and capacitors
- Ensure that electrical load readings are all normal
- Check the refrigerant level
- Examine various heat pump components, such as the reversing valve and defrost cycle
- Test the safety controls
- Inspect all electrical connections
- Ensure that the heat pump will continue to function while in defrost mode
- Make any repair or part replacement recommendations necessary
On-Time, Professional, and 100% Money-Back Guarantee
When you schedule your heat pump tune-up with Horizon Services, you can rely on our prompt, professional technicians to arrive on-time, ready to get the job done. When you turn to our team for your heat pump tune-up service, you can rely on top-quality work from some of the most skilled and best-trained technicians in the industry.
Call Horizon Services at 1-800-642-4419 Today!
As outdoor temperatures start to drop, a broken heater can quickly go from a minor annoyance to a major problem. When you need to make sure you have a warm and cozy home, call in the experts at Horizon Services, LLC. Since 1989, we’ve helped customers fix even the most complex heating problems. We even offer emergency repairs for those times when your system breaks down in the middle of the night or during a long holiday weekend.
Why hire Horizon Services, LLC? It’s simple:
- We provide written upfront rates based on the job itself, not how long it will take to complete
- Our techs are background checked, trained, and uniformed for your comfort and safety
- We are available nights, weekends, and holidays at no extra cost to you
- We rely on state-of-the-art equipment, advanced techniques, and our fully stocked trucks
Serving Delaware & Surrounding Areas
We understand how stressful an unexpected problem with your heater can be, which is why we go above and beyond to make sure any issues are resolved quickly, correctly, and completely. We’re so confident that you’ll be happy with the quality of our services, we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not content with your system, our team will do what it takes to make it right. Call us today and get the peace of mind that you deserve.