Boiler Tune-Up & Maintenance
A proper tune-up & maintenance schedule can save you thousands in energy savings as well as future repairs. Trust Horizon Services in New Jersey to make sure your boiler is in proper working order for your comfort and safety during the cold winter months. An annual boiler tune-up can mean the difference between an optimally functioning system and stressful, expensive breakdowns. Boiler maintenance and a proper tune-up can also save you thousands in energy savings by using less gas, oil or propane.
What are the Benefits of Boiler Maintenance?
Many homeowners don’t think about their heating systems until there’s a problem. By this point, you may need costly repairs or even full system replacement—issues that could have been avoided with proper preventative maintenance.
How Often Should You Schedule Boiler Tune-Ups?
The best time to schedule your routine boiler tune-up service will, of course, depend on your unique schedule and budget needs. However, we typically recommend that homeowners have their boilers inspected at least once a year, ideally in late summer or fall. This allows us to identify and resolve any issues with your boiler before you really need it.
We Offer a Money-Back Guarantee!
As a family-owned and operated boiler service and repair company, we understand the value of great customer service. With every service we provide, we want to make sure that your system is working properly and reliably. That’s why we offer our money-back guarantee.
If, after our tune-up services, your boiler stops working for any reason, we’ll credit the cost of the original tune-up toward any necessary repairs or refund your money entirely; no questions asked! Plus, we stand behind our work with extensive, industry-leading warranties, including up to 12 years on parts and labor.
Some of the benefits of a boiler tune-up service include:
- Early detection of minor issues, such as the presence of water, can prevent the need for future repairs or complete boiler system breakdowns.
- Checking the heating elements of a boiler can ensure that they are working properly and efficiently throughout the cold season.
- Technicians can look for potential safety hazards, including obstructions in the gas line, carbon monoxide risks, or corrosion, and address them early on.
- The efficiency of your system can be improved by detecting and fixing issues that may be causing your boiler to work at less-than-optimal efficiency levels.
- Regular maintenance can help to increase the overall lifespan of your boiler, saving you money on system replacement.
Call Horizon Services at 1-800-642-4419 Today!
As outdoor temperatures start to drop, a broken heater can quickly go from a minor annoyance to a major problem. When you need to make sure you have a warm and cozy home, call in the experts at Horizon Services, LLC. Since 1989, we’ve helped customers fix even the most complex heating problems. We even offer emergency repairs for those times when your system breaks down in the middle of the night or during a long holiday weekend.
Why hire Horizon Services, LLC? It’s simple:
- We provide written upfront rates based on the job itself, not how long it will take to complete
- Our techs are background checked, trained, and uniformed for your comfort and safety
- We are available nights, weekends, and holidays at no extra cost to you
- We rely on state-of-the-art equipment, advanced techniques, and our fully stocked trucks
Serving New Jersey & Surrounding Areas We understand how stressful an unexpected problem with your heater can be, which is why we go above and beyond to make sure any issues are resolved quickly, correctly, and completely. We’re so confident that you’ll be happy with the quality of our services, we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not content with your system, our team will do what it takes to make it right. Call us today and get the peace of mind that you deserve.