Need emergency service fast? Call 24-hours / 7 days a week at 1-800-642-4419 to speak to one of our team members and schedule your service today!
Heat Pump Repair
While heat pumps are one of the most efficient and cost-effective heating solutions for your home, normal wear and tear and use over time can lead to breakdowns and system failures. While some issues may seem like minor annoyances, they can actually be indicators of serious underlying problems. If you notice any problems with your heat pump, it’s always best to enlist the assistance of a trained professional in Maryland who can repair your heat pump and resolve seemingly small issues before they develop into larger problems that require a repair or a full heat pump replacement.
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Repairs
While heat pumps are one of the most efficient and cost-effective heating solutions for your home, normal wear and tear and use over time can lead to breakdowns and system failures. While some issues may seem like minor annoyances, they can actually be indicators of serious underlying problems. If you notice any problems with your heat pump, it’s always best to enlist the assistance of a trained professional who can resolve seemingly small issues before they develop into larger problems that require a full heat pump replacement.
Some common signs that you need heat pump repairs include:
- Old age – A heat pump that is 12 years old or more will likely not work as well as it once did. If your heat pump has not been replaced in some time, you may need to schedule repairs.
- Loud noises – Strange, loud noises can be indicators of serious problems with your heat pump. If your system is making groaning, rattling, or clanking noises, call a professional for repairs.
- Inefficiency – When heat pumps start to wear out, they often fail to adequately heat your home. If you’ve noticed a lowered level of efficiency with your heating system, it might be time to schedule repairs.
- Frequent cycling – There are a number of causes that can lead to rapid cycling (a heat pump that shuts on and off fairly quickly). You may have a malfunctioning thermostat or dirt that may be restricting airflow. Call an expert for repairs.
- Increased utility bills – Unexplained increases on your energy bills can indicate a problem with your heat pump. Typically, when this occurs, it means that the system is no longer operating at optimal efficiency and repairs must be made.
We Get the Job Done Right the First Time
At Horizon Services, your comfort is important to us. When you call on us for heat pump repair services, our technicians will arrive on time, ready to get to work. We treat you and your property with respect, wearing shoe coverings and laying out drop cloths to protect your home. We rely on the most advanced, state-of-the-art equipment in order to provide you with superior heating repair services.
Call Horizon Services at 1-800-642-4419 Today!
As outdoor temperatures start to drop, a broken heater can quickly go from a minor annoyance to a major problem. When you need to make sure you have a warm and cozy home, call in the experts at Horizon Services, LLC. Since 1989, we’ve helped customers fix even the most complex heating problems. We even offer emergency repairs for those times when your system breaks down in the middle of the night or during a long holiday weekend.
Why hire Horizon Services, LLC? It’s simple:
- We provide written upfront rates based on the job itself, not how long it will take to complete
- Our techs are background checked, trained, and uniformed for your comfort and safety
- We are available nights, weekends, and holidays at no extra cost to you
- We rely on state-of-the-art equipment, advanced techniques, and our fully stocked trucks
Serving Maryland & Surrounding Areas
We understand how stressful an unexpected problem with your heater can be, which is why we go above and beyond to make sure any issues are resolved quickly, correctly, and completely. We’re so confident that you’ll be happy with the quality of our services, we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not content with your system, our team will do what it takes to make it right. Call us today and get the peace of mind that you deserve.