Furnace Repair Service
Many homeowners don’t often think of the state of their furnace—that is until the first cold day of the year comes around and the furnace won’t turn on or only blows cold air. Keeping an eye out for common signs of trouble can help you avoid a complete furnace breakdown. We repair & or replace all types of furnaces, electric, gas oil & propane in Pennsylvania. When the time comes to schedule furnace repairs, you want a team you can trust. Keeping your home warm and comfortable is important for you and your family, which is why you should rely on the highly-trained team of technicians at Horizon Services.
Same-Day Furnace Repair Service – Available 24/7
Our technicians are able to repair just about any type of home furnace using cutting-edge techniques and state-of-the-art tools. As an outstanding furnace repair company, we can accurately diagnose the root of the issue and quickly get to work making the necessary repairs. We even offer same day service at no additional cost!
When to Call for Furnace Repairs
Many homeowners don’t often think of the state of their furnace—that is until the first cold day of the year comes around and the furnace won’t turn on or only blows cold air. Keeping an eye out for common signs of trouble can help you avoid a complete furnace breakdown. Addressing any issues early on with a furnace tune-up can also help you avoid most extensive (and therefore, more expensive) repairs down the road.
If you notice any of the following, it’s likely that your furnace needs repairs:
- Loud, unusual noises, including thumps, bangs, or scrapes
- Water pooling near or underneath the furnace
- Weaker-than-usual or non-existent airflow
- The smell of gas leaking from the furnace
- Unexplained increases on your utility bills
- Cold air blowing from the furnace
- The thermostat no longer works
- Constant or frequent cycling
- Your furnace is more than 12 years old
- You haven’t had your furnace serviced for over a year
Call Horizon Services at 1-800-642-4419 Today!
As outdoor temperatures start to drop, a broken heater can quickly go from a minor annoyance to a major problem. When you need to make sure you have a warm and cozy home, call in the experts at Horizon Services, LLC. Since 1989, we’ve helped customers fix even the most complex heating problems. We even offer emergency repairs for those times when your system breaks down in the middle of the night or during a long holiday weekend.
Why hire Horizon Services, LLC? It’s simple:
- We provide written upfront rates based on the job itself, not how long it will take to complete
- Our techs are background checked, trained, and uniformed for your comfort and safety
- We are available nights, weekends, and holidays at no extra cost to you
- We rely on state-of-the-art equipment, advanced techniques, and our fully stocked trucks
Serving Pennsylvania & Surrounding Areas
We understand how stressful an unexpected problem with your heater can be, which is why we go above and beyond to make sure any issues are resolved quickly, correctly, and completely. We’re so confident that you’ll be happy with the quality of our services, we offer a 100% customer satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not content with your system, our team will do what it takes to make it right. Call us today and get the peace of mind that you deserve.
Heating Questions? Call our friendly technicians today and discover how we can help: 1-800-642-4419.