Electrical Wiring Repair and Installation Services
When you need high-quality electrical wiring services, leave it to our team of professional electricians. Our team of certified electricians handles everything from repairing the wiring in your dishwasher to installing security lights around your pool. Our technicians provide electrical wiring solutions for homes in areas of Pennsylvania and North Carolina including Charlotte, Burlington, Greensboro, High Point, Concord, and Gastonia. We are committed to eliminating electrical hazards in your home to keep your family safe.
Many U.S. homes are still equipped with aluminum wiring. This material was popular during the 1960s and 1970s because it was cheaper than copper wiring. However, we now know that aluminum wiring poses a potential fire hazard. Poor wire connections can cause the wiring to overheat and start a house fire.
An electrician should come out to inspect your wiring ASAP if it was built anywhere between the mid1960s and early 1970s. If your home is equipped with aluminum wiring, the electrician will need to conduct a complete rewiring to replace it with safer copper wiring.
5 Benefits of Copper Wiring
Since aluminum wiring poses a fire risk, copper wiring is now the preferred material for electrical wiring systems. Check out the top five benefits of installing copper wiring in your home.
- Safer: Copper wiring is heat-resistant and has a high melting point. This means that it doesn’t overheat easily and poses almost no risk of initiating a house fire.
- Higher electrical conductivity: Copper wiring carries more electricity, allowing it to provide stronger, more reliable power throughout your home.
- Inexpensive: Copper wiring was once more expensive than aluminum wiring because it wasn’t commonly used and was harder to come by. Now that copper wiring is commonplace in U.S. homes, it’s cheaper and easier to find.
- More ductile: When compared to aluminum wiring, copper wiring is more flexible. It won’t crack or break, and you can shape and twist it as needed. It stays where you want it to and doesn’t loosen over time.
- Pairs well with appliances: Copper wiring is compatible with most modern appliances. Some appliances even require copper wiring to operate.
Spa, Pool, & Hot Tub Wiring
If you’re in the market for a spa, pool, or hot tub wiring, Horizon Services is the name to call. Our full range of spa, pool, and hot tub installation services include:
- Spa, pool, and hot tub lighting
- Jacuzzis & whirlpools
- Outdoor electrical systems
- Pool area accent lighting
- Pool security lighting
Put Your Home Safety in Good Hands
With over 30 years of industry experience, Horizon is the name you can rely on to provide top-notch electrical wiring services. Our team of certified electricians has earned a reputation for delivering an unmatched level of service and customer satisfaction.
When you trust us with your electrical wiring needs, you get to enjoy several company guarantees:
- 24/7 emergency service
- Industry-leading warranties
- Financing options
- Same-day service
- Next-day installation
- On-time or it’s free
- No hidden fees
- Maintain a clean workspace
If you need assistance with damaged electrical wiring in your house, give our team of electricians a call by phone at 1-800-642-4419 to schedule an appointment.