Residential Heat Pump Services – Available 24/7
When your home’s heat pump starts giving you trouble, turn to the trained and experienced team at Horizon Services. We proudly offer comprehensive heat pump services for homeowners throughout the Delaware, Southern New Jersey, Southeastern Pennsylvania, and Northeastern Maryland areas. To call for heat pump repairs near you, check out our locations. We have nearly 30 years of experience in the industry and can handle any heating repairs your home may require.
Whether you are dealing with an old, worn-out heat pump, reduced efficiency, or a system that simply won’t turn on, our service technicians can:
- quickly identify the source of the problem
- carry out the necessary repairs, and,
- get your home’s heating back up and running.
Signs Your Heat Pump Needs Repairs
While heat pumps are one of the most efficient and cost-effective heating solutions for your home, normal wear and tear and use over time can lead to breakdowns and system failures. While some issues may seem like minor annoyances, they can actually be indicators of serious underlying problems. If you notice any problems with your heat pump, it’s always best to enlist the assistance of a trained professional who can resolve seemingly small issues before they develop into larger problems that require a full heat pump replacement.
Some common signs that you need heat pump repairs include:
- Old age – A heat pump that is 12 years old or more will likely not work as well as it once did. If your heat pump has not been replaced in some time, you may need to schedule repairs.
- Loud noises – Strange, loud noises can be indicators of serious problems with your heat pump. If your system is making groaning, rattling, or clanking noises, call a professional for repairs.
- Inefficiency – When heat pumps start to wear out, they often fail to adequately heat your home. If you’ve noticed a lowered level of efficiency with your heating system, it might be time to schedule repairs.
- Frequent cycling – There are a number of causes that can lead to rapid cycling (a heat pump that shuts on and off fairly quickly). You may have a malfunctioning thermostat or dirt that may be restricting airflow. Call an expert for repairs.
- Increased utility bills – Unexplained increases on your energy bills can indicate a problem with your heat pump. Typically, when this occurs, it means that the system is no longer operating at optimal efficiency and repairs must be made.
We Get the Job Done Right the First Time
At Horizon Services, your comfort is important to us. When you call on us for heat pump repair services, our technicians will arrive on time, ready to get to work. We treat you and your property with respect, wearing shoe coverings and laying out drop cloths to protect your home. We rely on the most advanced, state-of-the-art equipment in order to provide you with superior heating repair services.