Slab Leak Repair Services
Slab leaks can cause significant damage to the flooring, walls, or foundation of your home if they go unnoticed. Early detection is crucial to ensure the safety of your home. Our team of skilled plumbers offer dependable slab leak repair services for homeowners in Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and New Jersey. Give our staff a call at 1-800-642-4419 to receive assistance with a slab leak on your property.
Our licensed technicians use advanced equipment to locate and identify slab leaks and make timely repairs. Don’t let a slab leak cause chaos in your home. Contact our plumbers today to schedule an appointment .
What Is a Slab Leak?
A slab leak is a water leak under the concrete foundation of a house. Slab leaks can significantly compromise the foundation of your home and create various problems for the homeowner. The most common issues caused by a slab leak include the following:
- Soil erosion under the foundation can shift and crack the concrete
- Structural damage from a prolonged leak can create uneven floors and cracks in the walls
- Mold and mildew can grow from the moisture created by the leak, which can harm your family’s health
- An increased water bill from the leak also makes your home less energy efficient
A slab leak is always a cause for concern. Repairing them promptly is essential to safeguard the foundation of your house and overall safety.
Top Signs of a Slab Leak
Identifying the early signs of a slab leak is critical to minimize damage to your home. These are the tops signs for spotting a slab leak:
- A sudden increase in your water bill may mean you have a leak somewhere in your plumbing system
- Wet or damp spots on the floor are signs of a leak. If the water is warm, it could be a hot water line leak
- A drop in water pressure in one area of your home tends to be a slab leak
- Visible cracks in walls, floors, or ceilings are caused by shifts in your foundation
- A musty or moldy odor from excess moisture generally means there is mold and mildew somewhere
- When all taps and appliances are turned off, the sound of running water indicates a slab leak
- Hot spots on the floor from a hot water line leak need to be addressed quickly
If you notice any of these signs, contact our licensed plumbers immediately to repair the issue as soon as possible to prevent further damage. Our expert technicians offer exceptional slab leak repair services for homes in areas such as Allentown, Baltimore, Wilmington, Trenton, Upper Darby, and Bensalem. Our staff will help you fix a mild to severe water leak near the foundation of your house.
Why Should You Choose Horizon?
- Horizon Services is a trusted plumbing, heating, and air conditioning company that is trusted by homeowners in a variety of states and cities. Our customers love our:
Up-front pricing: Our licensed technicians provide an up-front price quote based on the services they will perform, so there are no unpleasant surprises when it’s time to pay
- Money-back guarantee: We offer a money-back guarantee for our seasonal HVAC tune-ups because we stand behind our quality
- All-inclusive warranties: Our all-inclusive warranties on heating and AC services guarantee a top-notch customer experience where you can trust you are in professional hands
- 24/7 emergency service: We operate by the Golden Rule of treating others how they would want to be treated. This is why our friendly, licensed technicians are available 24/7 for emergency support throughout Delaware, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Maryland
- No emergency charges: We understand emergencies can happen at any time, and you shouldn’t have to pay more when your emergency happens outside of regular business hours.
Slab Leak Repair Services in Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, and Delaware
If you suspect a slab leak in your home, give our professionals a call at 1-800-642-4419 to schedule an appointment. Our certified plumbers offer comprehensive emergency plumbing services for homes in areas such as Abington, Mount Laurel, Newark, Haverford, Allentown, and Trenton. Our licensed technicians have extensive knowledge and can quickly fix plumbing issues using advanced technology and materials, including slab leaks.
We also provide an extensive range of other plumbing services including water heater replacement, water line repair, drain clearing, sink installation, and sump pump replacement. We prioritize customer satisfaction and quality service. Contact us for any of your plumbing needs.
If you need help with a slab leak, give our team of skilled plumbers a call at 1-800-642-4419 to book an appointment.