Protect your older home from potential pipe issues caused by aging and corrosion. Our team of skilled plumbers offer high-quality piping and repiping services for homeowners in New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Pennsylvania. The technicians at our company use the latest technology to ensure efficient and effective solutions for your property. Give us a call at 1-800-642-4419 for a consultation with our piping experts to find the best solution and prevent further problems.
Should I Hire a Professional to Repipe My Home?
Absolutely. It’s crucial to hire a professional to ensure the piping in your home is installed correctly and doesn’t break, crack, or burst, which could compromise water safety. How do you know if it’s time to consider repiping your home?
Look out for obvious signs such as tap water with a rusty color or smell indicating pipe corrosion, low water pressure, pipes made of polybutylene or galvanized materials, and frequent leaks requiring constant plumber visits. If you experience any of these issues, it’s best to consult a professional plumber to assess your piping needs and ensure the safety and functionality of your living space.
Hiring a professional piping and repiping expert has a lot of benefits:
- Ensures proper installation: This is not a situation that can be fixed with a do-it-yourself (DIY) project. Improperly installed piping can cause leaks and cracks that may cause significant damage to your home
- Guarantees the latest in high-quality materials and innovation: Our licensed piping experts stay current on the best materials and installation innovations to provide the best solution for your home
- Increases water pressure: Old and damaged pipes can decrease your water pressure. The team at our repiping company will install new water lines and test for optimal water pressure
- Increase your water quality: Old pipes can corrode, contaminating the water color and taste. By repiping, you will enjoy healthier and cleaner water
- Improve energy efficiency: Repiping will increase your energy efficiency because the system will need less energy to heat and transport the water.
- Boost your home value: Repiping your home will increase your home and property value, creating a new selling feature for which new buyers will pay more.
Installing New Water and Sewer Pipes
Installing new water and sewer pipes is a complicated process you will want to leave to professional installers. Our expert plumbers offer comprehensive repiping services for homes in areas such as Wilmington, Upper Darby, Baltimore, Allentown, Trenton, and Millsboro. We pride ourselves on following all safety and installation codes.
We go the extra mile, keeping you informed throughout the process, so you can rest easy knowing that your piping is getting exceptional service.
What Does the Repiping Process Look Like?
If you live in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, or Maryland, here is our repiping process for new water and sewer pipes. Our customer-focused technician will:
- Inspect the existing pipes and create a plan for the new installation
- Sit down with you to discuss your repiping options and offer a more cost-effective solution for you, including material options
- Communicate the duration and complexity of the project as well as whether you will have access to your water during the job. The average repiping project can last from two days to a week, depending on the complexity of the piping in your house
- Apply for all necessary permits and prepare the work site
- Install and connect the new piping to the existing plumbing system. Repiping typically involves cutting small holes in your walls to pull out the old piping and thread the new piping
- Perform pressure tests to ensure the new piping is working efficiently and water pressure is optimal
- Conduct a city inspection to ensure all piping is to the building code and safety
- Restore your home and the worksite to its original condition
Repiping Plumbing Services in Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Maryland
If you’re worried about water leaks, low water pressure, or discolored water, don’t delay in getting a consultation and piping assessment. Our technicians provide dependable piping and repiping services for households in areas such as Ardmore, Windsor Mill, Allentown, Haverford, Edison, Baltimore, and Wilmington. Choosing to use our piping solutions can save you time and money in the long run.
Our certified plumbers will work with you to make your home more energy efficient and safe. The technicians at our repiping company prioritize client safety and satisfaction, ensuring proper installation for maximum performance. We offer comprehensive repiping services, including water line replacement and sewer line installation. If you need emergency plumbing services, give our staff a call at 1-800-642-4419 to schedule an appointment.
If you need help replacing a damaged water pipe in your house, give our team of skilled plumbers a call at 1-800-642-4419 to book an appointment.