Posting Title: Customer Service Representative
Are you passionate about problem solving and customer service? Looking to accelerate your career (and income!) with an organization who values its people? Come see why so many of our team members and customers recommend Horizon!
Who are we?
We are Horizon Services. For over 30 years, we’ve been the trusted name in plumbing, heating, and air conditioning, offering an unmatched level of customer service and technical expertise. Behind that outstanding customer service and technical expertise sits our people. Our employees are the core of our business and our people-first culture ensures that we can deliver on the Horizon guarantee with each and every employee and customer we service. We believe that happy employees = happy customers!
What our Customer Service Representatives do?
Our Customer Service Representatives serve customers by providing product and service information and resolving product and service problems.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Responding promptly to customer inquiries.
- Communicating with customers through various channels.
- Acknowledging and resolving customer complaints.
- Knowing our products inside and out so that you can answer questions.
- Processing orders, forms, applications, and requests.
- Keeping records of customer interactions, transactions, comments, and complaints.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Managing a team of junior customer service representatives.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
What we offer?
- With our resources and training, our customer service representatives are able to make competitive hourly wages along with endless opportunities for advancement within the company.
- We offer consistent and reliable full-time year round
- Flexible scheduling – Multiple Shifts Available!!!
- Health benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Access to Flexible Spending Accounts for Healthcare or Dependent Care Expenses
- Short Term Disability
- Long-Term Disability
- Wellness Reimbursement Program
- Employee Assistance Program that offers services such as free counseling services, will preparation, and other benefits
- Company-paid PTO and Paid Holidays
- 401(k) retirement plan with company-matching contributions
- Employee Discounts
What do you need?
- High School Diploma or Associates Degree
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Clean and neat appearance
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Hard-working and motivated
Are you ready to join our team?
We understand your time is valuable and that is why we have a very quick and easy application process. If you feel that you would be right for this Customer Service Representative position, please fill out our initial 3-minute, mobile-friendly application so that we can review your information. We look forward to meeting you!