For nearly 30 years, Horizon Services has built a reputation for outstanding service, exceptional quality, and unmatched reliability. We are the largest and most well-respected air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the area, offering our customers a wide selection of services, products, and home comfort solutions.
The Horizon Services team comprises more than 600 dedicated employees. We have offices in four different locations throughout Delaware, Southern New Jersey, Northeastern Maryland, and Southeastern Pennsylvania and we are continually recognized as one of the best places to work in the area. We have been ranked in the top five in the annual Wilmington News Journal/Workplace Dynamics’ “Top Workplaces” list for medium-sized companies and have been honored with numerous awards and accolades.
What You Can Expect When You Join Our Team
At Horizon Services, we’re committed to seeing all our employees succeed, both professionally and personally. We have one of the largest, most complete training centers on the East Coast and we are one of the only local companies to require at least 150 hours of technical training each year for our technicians.
When you join our team, you can expect:
- Ongoing support from a dedicated team
- Extensive, ongoing education
- Thorough technical training in our state-of-the-art training center
- Instruction from our full-time, N.A.T.E. certified technical trainer
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Prescription drug coverage
- Medical flex spending account
- Dependent flex spending account
- Company-supplied life insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- 401(k) plan with employer matching
- Verizon Wireless employee discount
- Free on-site gym
- Free parking
- And many more family-oriented benefits!
We’re looking for individuals who are either already experts in their field, or those who have what it takes to get to the top of their game. We offer the support and benefits of being the largest air conditioning, heating, and plumbing company in the region, combined with the small, local feel of a company that truly cares about its customers and its employees.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are dedicated to providing all employees with a pleasant, fair, non-discriminatory, and harassment-free working environment. We promise to hire the best-qualified candidate regardless of gender, religion, race, or age.